I love creating art that makes me feel happy and sharing that joy with others.
Christy Leigh Treat Matthews
Christy Matthews…why I love being a Realtor!
Treating clients like family is both a guiding principle and a way of life for me. As an ambassador of my community, I am dedicated to listening intently and matching my clients and families with the properties and neighborhoods that best suit their needs - an experience and a commitment to going beyond the status quo. Being different isn’t for everyone, but to me, it is everything.
What does it mean to choose the right Real Estate Agent and Company? Getting your house SOLD or finding the right one.
Boasting years of experience in the real estate industry and deep Arkansas roots I bring a strong background in digital marketing to my clients, creating meaningful relationships and strong referral business. I provide peerless customer service and attention to detail--excelling in navigating the complicated terrain of acquisitions--skills that continually impress my satisfied real estate clients.
- I can show you every listing available on the market.
- I will give you my promise that your transaction will be handled professionally from offer to closing.
- I am dedicated to working for you!
- I would love to help you find the perfect home!
As your listing agent:
- I will give you a complete market analysis of your home’s value in today’s market.
- I will market your home on social media for maximum exposure.
- I will guide you on how to prepare your home so that it commands the highest price.
- You will benefit from the attention your property receives from being listed with the most contagious Real Estate Brand in Arkansas.
- You will benefit from the attention your property receives from being listed by the most technologically forward company in Arkansas. This is the way of the future! We get your property in front of the right buyers!!
- Exposure to over 900 Realtors® and the 20 top professionals in my office, all with qualified buyers.
My real estate career began in Property Management as the Administrator of the most prestigious Senior Retirement Community in Little Rock. This incredible experience taught me the importance of listening, asking the right questions, resonating, getting to know my clients to ensure finding the perfect home every time.
A Little Rock resident for twenty plus years with excellent knowledge of its schools, neighborhoods, churches, and businesses.
I am a wife, stepmom of two, fur kid mom to our rescue dog, a rescue cat, and two horses, lover of animals, equestrian, lover of yoga, enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working Go-Giver attitude! Making Dreams Come True - Working for You!